Raindrop Therapy Technique developed by D. Gary Young is a powerful detoxifying and balancing treatment that combines aromatherapy with the techniques of Feather-Stroking, Vita Flex, and massage in the application of 9 pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils to the feet and back.
The client lies face down as oils are dropped like Raindrops upon the spine. The oils are gently “Feather-Stroked” onto the spine then massaged into the back using varying techniques to amplify the effects of the oils stimulating the nervous system and promoting healing from within. The session concludes with a hot compress applied to the client’s back which drives the oils further into the body.
Raindrop Therapy Possible Benefits
- Eliminate toxins, viruses and other pathogens
- Relieve chronic back, muscle and joint discomfort
- Can help with release of negative emotions
- Re-establish proper structural alignment
- Restore electrical alignment
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Promote tissue regrowth
- Improved immune function
- Improved circulation
- Reduce stress
Young Living Oils used in the Raindrop Therapy Technique
- Valor – Blend - Structural balancing and alignment.
- Oregano – Awakens receptors and digests waste and toxic substances on receptor sites.
- Thyme – Digests waste and toxic substances on receptor sites.
- Basil – Releases muscle tension.
- Cypress – Improves circulation and is an oil for the pituitary gland.
- Wintergreen – Reduces pain.
- Marjoram – Strengthens muscles.
- Peppermint – Promotes greater oil penetration.
- Aroma Siez – Blend - Muscle relaxation and pain reduction.
It is important to recognize that a healthy body is not attained by doing just one thing. It is a result of a well-rounded inclusion of exercise, proper nutrition, and sufficient sleep. Health is everything we do, say, see, eat and think, along with drinking plenty of water and getting enough sleep.
The Raindrop Technique is one tool to help restore balance in the body that results in vibrant health! Many clients feel the benefits of the oils for several days or much longer afterwards, as they recognize pain has decreased or completely gone and they have greater mobility and an overall feeling of peace and renewed zest for life!
Raindrop Technique 1 hr – as described above
Raindrop Deluxe 1.5 hr – a combination of Raindrop and full body massage including arms and legs